top of page

Family Class Sponsorship

Planning to sponsor a family member?

  • 1 hour
  • Location 1

Service Description

Are you an adult permanent resident or Canadian citizen? If so, you can apply to sponsor relatives, including a spouse/common-law partner, and dependent children (biological or adopted) to be reunited with you in Canada. There are many classes of sponsorship, and the programs can change, often dependant upon what province or territory you reside in. For the most part, Canadian programs are designed to help keep families together. Remember also that same sex partners are equal and recognized in Canada. For your parents and grandparents, there’s an added option of a Super Visa. This multiple-entry visa could be granted for as long as 10 years, allowing these family members to visit Canada frequently without reapplying every time. Both you (the sponsor), and the sponsored relative (also called a “foreign national”) must meet eligibility requirements for the Visa to be granted. Global Residency is here to help you sponsor your loved one. Contact us to learn more.

Contact Details

  • 1200-251 Consumers Rd, North York, ON M2J 1R3, Canada


bottom of page